onsdag 25. januar 2012

A New Ultrasound

Since there were some trouble deciding when the little one should come last time we went for the ultrasound, we were so lucky that we got the chance for a new ultrasound yesterday. And it was amazing, he is really starting to look like a baby now, not only in the way he looks but also in the way he acts.If you take a good look at the picture above, it is actually possible to see that he is sucking his fingers.. ohh, im in love.



This picture is a 3D of the baby, according to my friends it looks like he has my nose. I really cant wait until he's coming out to say hello :)


Sunday was a big washing day in the appartment, just woke up and started to wash it down, about time. So when we finished I already felt like a real housewife so i decided to treat us with some homemade cinnamon rolls. Very good ones if I can say that myself.



I'm having some trouble sleeping at night right now, as I told you guys last time because my back is hurting a bit, and I always sleep on my stomach which I cannot do now since its to big. So to make everything a little bit better I went to get myself a big U pillow which helps me to sleep correctly. And its soooo comfy that Andreas had troubles giving it back to me after he tried it.



Ingen kommentarer: