tirsdag 28. februar 2012

New Time

Hi again,
I thought it was time to update you guys once again, I havent really been good at any updates lately, but it's mostly cause im really buissy at work so when i get home im so tired I basically just collapse on the sofa, while my future husband is the nicest person in the world making dinner for us both. Tonight i thought i had a monster romstrating in my belly, little Mikkel were doing acrobatics inside of me so i woke up at 2.30 am and did not have a single chance to fall back to sleep. Pretty enoying, but fun at the same time. At least it shows that the little guy is having a good time in there.

alot of stuff have happend since the last time i wrote anything, my mom, mother in law and father in law had their birthdays. Since my mom was turning 50 she trowed a big party for her closest friends. My brother came back from ålesund, which is always nice. The hole thing was celebrated with around 40 guests and lots of shrimps, blue shell and baccalao. jummy.... For you guys over in Malaysia, the way of eating shrimps are done in a complety different way than what you are used to.


The baby room is starting to get some stuff in it now, we already got the baby bed and Andreas was so kind to set it up while i was reading the instructions on how to do it. At the end it looked great, and i cant wait until Mikkel is out and can sleep in it. Also a little trip to IKEA was done to buy some of the blankets etc that he need. So we are almost ready now, just a trolley and a carseat then everything is good to go.



Last weekend we went to Nessa for a cabin trip with some good friends, i was the lonely one since Andreas was in Oslo playing floorball.

nice view ha?

Ingen kommentarer: