torsdag 6. oktober 2011

To All My Friends Out In The World

Dear everybody in Malaysia!

My first blog for you guys are finally coming around, there is not much happening over here, its raining, its cold and very windy. :) I still havent heard anything from the transfer people, so I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.I actually had an interview on friday (!) which went pretty ok, it's still with in my area of interest (read: coiled tubing) so im crossing my fingers for a postive answer within the week.

I really dont like to be a "stay at home mom" it's so boring i cant even explain it properly. I'm cooking every single day waiting for my man to come home to me, im cleaning the apartment and trying to hold myself warm. :)

I'm sorry that there is no pictures on this blog right now, but its coming, just be patient. :)

I hope all you guys out there are good, i miss you all heeps. But for me I feel very happy when im back home :)

Ingen kommentarer: